We are an expanding international group of companies specialized in metalworking. Experience and expertise are the essential attributes that make us one of the most reliable partners in the industry.
Our employees form the foundation we need to build upon. We have an immediate vacancy for a flexible, open
Steel construction, rack construction, roofs, walls, facades
- Site manager/foreperson for national and international assembly projects
- Documentation for assembly services
- Management of personnel on the construction site
- Optimization of assembly processes
- Completed apprenticeship (final apprenticeship examination for metalworker/tinsmith)
- Assembly and construction site experience
- Good level of spoken and written German
- More languages would be an advantage (especially English)
The advertised position is subject to the Austrian collective labor agreement (KV) for workers in the metal trade. For legal reasons, we must point out that the minimum gross salary is €2,848.28. We may pay more, depending on qualifications and experience.
Are you ready to put your know-how to use in an up-and-coming company that places great importance on fairness, reliability and quality?
Should you be interested in becoming part of our appreciative company culture with immediate effect, please send an informative application (resume with photo) to: